DML:RE: was-Laptop for OBDII Software Now-Shackles

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 22:03:18 EDT

I hope you're not looking for lowering shackles for a Gen-III Dakota,
becasue they don't exist. If you will look at how the shackle/spring eye is
configured at the rear, you will see why. A longer shackle would result in
an akward lift, and if you tried to shorten the shackles, you can't really
cut them far enough to get any drop out of them before they won't extend far
enough beyond the shackle mount(Already tried this, I know it won't work!)
HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html