Re: Studs and a 2wd

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 01:04:21 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/2001 5:38:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
adakota4x4@hotmail.com writes:

<< BTW: As for the subject line, "studs" and "2wd" shouldn't be put on the
 same line. We all know studs, like myself, drive 4x4's. :) (just kidding
 around of course) >>
Its ok, I thought the exact same thing when I was typing it, I wish I could
afford a 4x4, althought I did see alot of 4x4s in the ditch on my way up the
mountain in my parents old FWD voyager, they think they can go so fast in any
conditions

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC