Re: DML:RE: Blower guys/Denso Iridium Spark Plugs

From: Paul Bullerman (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 08:36:05 EDT

Yeah thats what I was thinking too, Will, they *found* 40 hp by fine tuning
with the plugs. I have NGK Iridiums in my 4.7 and It runs good, but there
wasnt any bountiful jump in HP. The company I work for just started selling
Denso plugs. I was looking in the catalog yesterday and they list a
different plug for the Dak 4.7 from the Durango 4.7. Im not quite sure what
the difference is yet, I will have to call their tech line (if they have
one) next week.
I also have some copper core NGK. If I get around to it I'm gonna put them
in this weekend and run them through the winter.