Slow Weekend

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 10:26:06 EDT

Hey, DML!
Where the heck is everybody this weekend?!?!??!! I'm beginning to sufer DML
withdrawal! Only one lonely DML digest in the last 30+ hours....**sigh**
Anyway, I had the honor of being the last post on Friday nite & I asked if
anybody new where I can find the best place for obtaining the Raybestos
semi-metallic pads, & got no replies...I guess I couild go on-line &
search - or I could call around, but hey, I'm lazy & wanted the DAKsperts to
point me in the right direction...After all, Ron told me of the best (ie
cheapest) location for the Powerslot rotors & I gotta get the pads in order
to complete the task...
Then again, ARE the Raybestos the BEST pads for the DAKSY? What are my
options?
TIA,

(DT's here)
Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )