Complaints about my posting..Reference "Dumb Ass vs Cops"

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 10:15:22 EDT

Since i made last night's post,i have recieved direct e-mails from some DML
members(including David Zaretsky).

Let me clear the air here:

I wasnt driving 110 mph.I am a good judge of speed,always have been
Ask anyone who knows me).This Lightning owner was breaking the speed limit.I
just did the right thing to do.I turned him in.This was not only "reckless
driving",but also "endangerment to others"

Did you notice that the cops found he had been stopped TWICE for speeding?.
I guess not.

If i am ever in the same situation again,and it is a Chevy,Ford,or even a
Dodge,and even if it is a DML or DakotaUSA member(I hope not),i'll
do it agian,and turn their ass in.

How dare anyone chew my ass for doing my "citizenly duty".

I have seen plenty of accidents,where someone was just "goofing off,driving
fast".

Personally,anyone who drives that fast on the roads(even a Dakota
owner),should consider himself lucky if he gets pulled over and cited a
ticket.

BTW,i have noticed over the past 2 yrs,that most of the owners of Dakotas
that "push the envelope" so to speak,are either "standard cab" or "club cab"
owners.People who own a Quad Cab,drive a lot more sensible.

Maybe because they have a wife or a family.

Sorry to make this a long post.
I had to express myself.

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Soon to add Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake,& V8 throttle
body.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"