Re: Re: Complaints about my posting..Reference "Dumb Ass vs Cops"

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 16:05:46 EDT

ROTHLMFAO. I remember that one. Funny as hell if it wasn't you, your
vehicle or someone you know.
David, if indeed that was you back then, you are certainly out to make
enemies in this world. Just remember the karma thing. One day things will
come around to bite you in the ass big time. Just my opinion.
TonyC