4x4 or 2x4

From: Panoli, Robert (panolro@mail.northgrum.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 12:48:25 EDT

A limited slip differential is not nearly effective as 4WD. I had a locker
in my truck and instead of 1 rear tire spinning in the snow, I had 2 rear
tires spinning. Our trucks are very light in the rear so unless you put some
weight back there a limited slip differential doesn't help much in the snow.

Bob