Re: RE: Complaints about my posting..Reference "Dumb Ass

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 12:58:21 EDT

hehe, when I was in Vegas we got in a cab and rode to the MGM. At the Lobby
driveway area a few cars where in the way. The cabbie jumped 2wheels up on
the curb (where people where standing waiting for rides), and raced around
the entrance circle to the front. Saturated with free cocktails we cheered
and gave him a $10 tip... good times.

Back in high school there was one insane bus driver. We were late to a
X-county meet, so he did 60mph all the way (35mph limit). Then another time
he attempted to do doughnuts in a dirt parking lot, with us in the bus...
good times again.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm

>By the way...have I mentioned cabbies...these guys are insane! They don't
>care about anything on the road but the next fare...lets get rid of cabs
all
>together. Everyone should use public transportation...period!
>
>Oh, and have I mentioned the school bus drivers. Seems they like to
activate
>the blinkin lights 2 miles before they stop...just to flex that "stop at
>blinkin red light" power they have....bastads. An have you ever seen them
>when they are running late....I've seen those kids heads fly right up to
the
>roof when one of these psycho bus drivers hits a bump in the road at
Mach-1.