Re: Didn't someone Pre-Run a Gen 2 Dakota?

From: Matthew N Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 16:48:43 EDT

Sorry I didn't reply sooner! My computer crashed as I was reading your
post a few weeks ago. Anyways, yes, I am in the process of "Pre-Running"
my '92 2WD. I bought coil spacers from Rough Country. I DO NOT
RECOMMEND using these spacers. I've had nothing but problems with the
company and their product. It was suppose to be an easy driveway
install, and it wound up costing $400 to install an $80 part!!!!! The
front now sits 3/4" higher than the rear, not what I was hoping for.
Now, to answer your question; 31's WON'T fit up front, even with correct
backspacing. It rubs the frame from lock to lock. I'm putting 30's up
front and 31's out back. If you have any further questions, just hit me
off list. HTH!!

Matt
'92 CC SuperLE 3.9L auto 4x2

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!