Re: Group buy on Westin Step Boards for a QC

From: Eric Carter (ecarter_umr@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 17:06:12 EDT

I might possibly be interested... I need to compare with prices I get
around here. What finish are the boards? Are these chrome/stainless/black
or what? Thanks,

Eric
Ft Worth, TX
2001 QC Sport 4x4, 4.7L Very Blac
http://www.digitex.net/ecarter

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: colinwNERC <colinwnerc@yahoo.com>
Subject: DML: Group buy on Westin Step Boards for a QC

DML
I'm close to purchasing a set of Westin 80" Universal
Non-Lighted Step Boards for my 2001 QC. Anyone
interested in a set? I'd love to put together a group
buy to leverage my contact at the distributor. The
best price I've found so far is:

$209.95 R-Boards
$80.00 Install Kit
$20.00 Shipping (ground, from AZ to NJ)
- --------
$309.95

Note: I understand that Westin distributes the same
boards as Cord. Just FYI.

Here's the link on Westin's site (better info):
http://www.westinautomotive.com/pages/westin%20step%20board%20apps-dodge.html

These boards require some minor drilling (into the
body pinch-weld area under the doors). I'm not too
excited about drilling into my QC in such a high-salt
exposure area.

Let me know if the next few days if you want in. I'll
then contact my guy at the supplier and ask for a
better price.

Thanks
Colin W.
2001 QC Sport Plus, 4.7, black.