RE: Talladega

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 17:29:30 EDT

The next thing you will probally see is GEORGE's face (one dollar bill)
being marred with known AXXXXXXXXX (sensitive e-mail being viewed by
you-know-who).

Steven St.Laurent
IOW/IOS Engineer (NT Platform)
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"My work has already proven itself. It is
you that has not gotten it yet....unknown author"