Checkmate Bedcover

From: Kevin G. (fastdak@springnet1.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 21:52:16 EDT

Guys, if you are getting ready to install a hard fiberglass bedcover, unless
your truck is black or white, you may want to think twice about the
checkmate FX flush cover. Don't get me wrong, it looks sharp, but it cost
me a fortune to have it painted, as I had it done on both sides, and it took
more-than-average amount of expensive intense blue pearlcoat paint to get
the job done. Needless to say, if I were to do it over, I'd opt for the
LoPro bedcover - it comes factory painted for $600 bucks, installed.