Re: V8 power = major pop spillage. Dang it ,anyway.

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 14:12:05 EDT

Jay's dak = 5, 44oz spills = 220 ounces of spilled soft drinks in 34K miles.
Can anyone beat that?

Usually it some of it pools up in the trays in front of the cup holders.
Then I've got to carefully remove them and dump them out the window while
navigating the freeway. I'm glad I got that scotch guard thing.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm