V8 power = major pop spillage. Dang it ,anyway.

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 23:47:21 EDT

K. You know how you can never get out of Hardee`s(tm)
because there`s always traffic,and you need to go
left,and you can`t make a left turn across four lanes
of cars until you find JUST the right spot to fit
in,which requires a goodly amount of brisk
acceleration and competent one-handed steering?
Well,here`s the scene: I bolt outta there like a raped
ape on crystal meth (remember that one?),and my large
Mr.Pibb somehow becomes dislodged from the driver`s
side cupholder(2001 type),and lands against the
passenger-side kick panel. I glance over at it(while
still maintaining vigilant attention to the road and
observing all speed laws),and the lid pops off the
cup,spilling 32 oz.of pop all over the floor,in the
carpet,and under the floor to wherever it ended up.I
got most of it absorbed with paper towels,but I guess
I need to really work on it tomorrow. Can`t do
anything right now. Bummer. Never mind,that`s all I
wanted. Bye. :) Steve P.

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.