Re: spider web bed cargo net

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 23:53:50 EDT

I think there's one in the Dodge Accessories catalog.

Yep! From the 2002 Ram/Dakota Ddge Accessories from Mopar catalog, 2 pages
before the middle, item #26 (no part number). One Size Fits All, available in
red, blue, yellow or black, $63 list price.

Jon's Northern Tool version sounds pretty good, at $10.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com