Re: Re: spider web bed cargo net

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 01:10:13 EDT

I have one that is similar to what you described, but doesn't have as much
webbing as the one in the Mopar catalog. A while ago I was going to get that
one, but found it a bit pricey for me. The one I ended up getting is fully
adjustable for all beds and most load sizes. Works well for my Quad Cab. I
bought it from Kragen Auto for only $18 on sale. It is black and yellow.
Sorry, I cannot remember the name or part number.

Julie
00' SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body
http://hometown.aol.com/arcticroze/myhomepage/auto.html