Re: RE: Re: Clutch replacement

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 12:21:21 EDT

But would you install new brake pads on your old, in perfect shape rotors?
Why turn them If they didnt need to be? I was saying if the flywheel was
cracked and hot spotted, I probably would of machined it, but it wasnt and I
didnt, the manuel advised against it. Maybe its just another mopar scheme
to have you go down to your local 5 star dealer and fork down tons of hard
earned money for a new flywheel. hehe ;)

Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed
15.4 @89