Re: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! tareing my hair out

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 14:07:00 EDT

I just got back from the body shop, my frame might be a little tweeked to
the drivers side, and theres a possibility that it could be totaled :( that
really really sucks. Ronnie, theres nothin wrong with the V6, i just got
bored with it and wanted to swap in a V8 I'm not sure about needing parts
though, the estimate isnt finnished yet, I'll hear back from state farm in
the next day or so. I live in the PA area in anybody is interested for parts
if it does happen to end up a goner
-AaronG