Re: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! tareing my hair out

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 15:02:40 EDT

damn man..I'm sorry I feel your pain. I had a whole new topend ready to go
in my truck which should of put it in the mid 14's..but now its just parts.
I have a ton of awesome sheet metal on the truck..its the frame that is
screwed. The truck was in mint condition before..not so much as a scratch
or door ding..and paint that was less than 6months old. If ya can use
anything let me know...it really sucks when stuff like this happens..I feel
your pain..you can email me off list at gmconner@juno.com

Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed