Re: RE: Complaints about my posting..Reference "Dumb Ass vsCops"

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 14:51:49 EDT

I know I'm a few days behind on this thread, however, Kevin I feel I must
make a correction. In your effort to leave no stone unturned you stated....
> Short people are another danger on the roads. Not only can't they see
above
> the dash....but they almost always are infected with SPS (short people
> syndrome). These people often challenge the largest vehicle on the
> road..just to prove to themselves that they are just as big and tough in
> their GEO metro as the guy in the Dakota.

I for one have never seen a short person in a GEO metro (seen some fat
people thought). All the short people I see are driving big boats, Buicks,
Caddies, etc. And yes it is a wonder they can see over the dash.

Now if you will excuse me, being over 50 I must make sure my blinker is
still on.

Miles Harris III