Re: RE: Complaints about my posting..Reference "Dumb Ass vsCops"

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 04:15:42 EDT

LOL
Finally someone who understands the meaning of a little light humor :-)

I think I was getting my SPS (short people syndrome) and LCS (little car
syndrome) ailments confused

...by the way, I also drive a GEO and I fall into the 30sumthin crowd :) and
I drive a pickup

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC

""Miles Harris"" <spikes_duall@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9r72pc$121$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > I know I'm a few days behind on this thread, however, Kevin I feel I must > make a correction. In your effort to leave no stone unturned you stated.... > > Short people are another danger on the roads. Not only can't they see > above > > the dash....but they almost always are infected with SPS (short people > > syndrome). These people often challenge the largest vehicle on the > > road..just to prove to themselves that they are just as big and tough in > > their GEO metro as the guy in the Dakota. > > I for one have never seen a short person in a GEO metro (seen some fat > people thought). All the short people I see are driving big boats, Buicks, > Caddies, etc. And yes it is a wonder they can see over the dash. > > Now if you will excuse me, being over 50 I must make sure my blinker is > still on. > > Miles Harris III > > > >