Re: Re: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! tareing my hair out

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 15:24:59 EDT

That sucks man..I'm in the same boat....If it isnt totalled, I'm in the MD
area, I have tons of good body parts. except for the right fender where the
impact was taken..it hit right on the middle of the front end of the frame
rail and tweaked it good. Let me know what happens, cause I'm just a poor
college student too.

Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed