Re:spider web bed cargo net...Jason

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 18:08:57 EDT

Sorry Jason, I have no pics. All I can say is it hooks 3 on each side under
the bedrail lips (won't work with an over-the-rail liner) and 2 front & back
via metal rings that must be screwed into the tailgate & front header strip.
It stretches real nice & tight, and the spider I have hooked onto the center
bounces up & down while driving, giving those behind me the sight of a spider
"popping up" over the tailgate every now & then. People at the shows liked
the damn $3 spider better than my truck! Go figure.

Kevin / NJ
99 318 R/T CC
Gettin' faster every day...
http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm