Re: Pistons and compression ratio

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 08:23:57 EDT

    What cam are you running?

Doug Myers
-------------
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.9L/5-speed/3.92SG
K&N Gen II FIPK, Comp Cams '604 cam, Progear timing chain, MP 2-bbl MPI, MP
R/T heads, Hughes' roller rockers, MP polished aluminum valve covers, ASP
crank pulley, MP Headers, 3" Dynomax cat, 3" Flowmaster, Accel Supercoil,
Magnecor KV-85 8.5mm Race Wires, Melling HV oil pump, Centerforce Dual
Friction Clutch