Re: SHELBY DAKOTA???

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 11:45:36 EDT

I would second that valuation, maybe a little on the lower side due to the
mileage. If you can, take some pictures. I've had on ein the past, I can
let you know of any non-original parts, which would lower its value as a
collectible. Also, get the number off the Dash Plaque. Pop the hood, there
is a engine serial number plate on the radiator cowl. Verify it to the
serial number on the engine itself too.
TonyC