RE: Fw: warranty question

From: Engelsman, Konnie (konnie_engelsman@es.adp.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 11:02:28 EDT

Hi Adam... I have the bumper to bumper also, but that doesn't cover regular
wear & tear items like brakes, tires, etc. You might want to have an
independant shop that you trust check out the rotors, etc. the pads
shouldn't be warping like that.......if you can prove that another covered
part is malfunctioning, causing the excess wear & tear, then you might get
somewhere..at least with the root problem, so at least it wouldn't keep
happening, but i think that they still won't cover the new brake pads.