Re: Ooops, something ain't right here!!!

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 15:45:56 EDT

>>the pipe is 3" with a flowthrough muffler, recommended from Dynomax
website.
question is, is it to big for my truck, and what will help it out? the
billet TB is my guess!<<

yup.... 3" is way too big for a 6.... I learned that the hard way. I picked
up .4 in the quarter mile going from 3" down to 2.5".... it was a real slug
with the 3" exhaust...

unless you go with some form of forced induction, then 3" will stay too
big... but hey, what better excuse to buy a blower? "Well, see... I needed
the supercharger so that I could use my exhaust system" =)

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"