Re: Employee cost

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 15:42:45 EDT

It depends on the dealership, if it is a Five Star Dealer, they get more
of a discount. I beleave it is 2% under cost. No doc. fees. That was for
Caramx. I dont know if that is accurate for all dealers. Now if they
arent a Five Star Dealer than the employee gets 1% under cost and a
percentage of doc. fees, 50% off I believe. Again, this was at Carmax.
Also, there are more things involved. Such as if the vehicle has been on
the lot for awhile or just special ordered. I hope this helps.

AR