Re: Tires again!!! + more/ rotors

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 00:11:20 EDT

In a message dated 10/26/01 10:25:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
keng@novadigm.com writes:

<< Regarding your steering wheel shaking when braking at low speed, it sounds
 like your brake rotors are warped. On my Dak, when I brake at low speed I
 can feel the brakes chatter a little. I also think my rotors are warping. >>

Is is possible to have warped rotors with only 6700? I have read sooo much
about the rotors from this list, but figured because of my lack of miles that
I wouldn't be experiencing that for a while.

THANKS to all that have helped me on this thread. You all have been very
informative. I must keep in mind now when my speedo says 75 I am really
chugging a long at 80. No wonder all the other vehicles around me seemed to
be going so slow.

Julie
2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 4X2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body
http://hometown.aol.com/arcticroze/myhomepage/auto.html