Re: High idle problem

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 14:29:44 EDT

Wayne,

My '98 has the same problem... I've yet to figure out why it's doing it
though, or how to fix it :o/
Doesn't seem to bother the truck all that much, and after I run it on the
road for a while, the idle seems to
slide back down into a more comfortable range when I park.

~ lora
DakotaRebel
dakrebelchic@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://jasiri177.freewebspace.com/images/RebelNH1.jpg
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethest. 2WD, V6 auto
Dual Exhaust, Roll Bar + Bed Rails
Drop In Liner, KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc
CD Changer & Stereo, Boston Speakers