re:I'm gonna be a daddy!

From: Blaine Basse (bigbad@acadiacom.net)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 09:00:45 EST

Congrats Kevin,
                      my wife just had a baby girl August 31st. She is a
true bundle of joy but be prepared for a life changing experience. When you
look down and see this helpless little creature nothing else matters but her
happiness. Also, get all the sleep you can cause there won't be any sleeping
for 3 months after the baby is born. Good luck, our thoughts and prayers
are with you,

                               Blaine, Joela and Alexandra Rose Basse

Dakota content:My daughter came home from the hospital in the back of my
club cab Dak and hasn't stopped riding in it yet. When she doesn't want to
go to sleep it's the Dak to the rescue. 5 minutes later, she's out.