Re: Backspacing ? for 17" gen II rims

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 09:23:46 EST

I just tried it and it works fine for me. Try the main page, there are
plenty of pics on my site................
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/main.html

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)