Re: axle ratio

From: Ransom T Holbrook (ransom@setel.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 17:14:07 EST

That would be me ... mines a 5 speed RC and I get 20-21 mpg at speeds of 70
mph or under. The mileage does drop to around 19 when I drive 75-80 mph. I
also get just shy of 16 mpg when I tow my 3500 lb race car (with an open
dually trailer) in race form (tools and extra tires,etc..). Performance is
strong at those speeds...