Re: RE: Re: Ooops, something ain't right here!!!

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 18:34:22 EST

>>Hey dude, you ever figure out if that bad ass turbo motor had the mounts
on
it to mount it in the truck?...turbo 88 tuckin 20's...hells ya<<

it's still up in the air... as with any project =) I think I'm gonna' be
stuck with a Turbo I motor, or at least the block. 87 and 88 Dakotas did
come with a 2.2 4 banger, and I COULD put the forged crank from the Turbo II
in the Turbo I, grab a head from a Turbo III and a nasty Garret T3 or T4.
It's really just a cost/space thing. Don't really have the money to pick up
a project truck right now, I don't have a place to keep/work on it, and I
don't have a lot of the tools I'd need to do the truck the way I want to...
of course, tomorrow I'll change my mind and decide I'm gonna' do it =)

resident, good-for-nothin', lowridin', premaggin' punk ass...
-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"