Re: axle ratio

From: Chris Dicamillo (chris-dicamillo@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 18:59:05 EST

I've tried starting out in 2nd. Just not quite low enough to start from a
complete stop, I have to use a little too much clutch to get it moving. But
If I'm barely moving, 2nd works fine. But since I'm going to go to a
little larger tire, 1st shouldn't seem as low then. I thought maybe I was
the only one who thought this, but someone started a big discussion about
it on DodgeDakotas.com.

Chris
http://www.coloradodesigns.com/truck