Caddy Taillights

From: Kathy and/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 19:34:32 EST

I have done this mod, (http://cruznlo.tripod.com/cruznlo_005.htm) and I can
tell you you're in for a good time. Here in Vermont they apparently are
legal, since we haven't been pulled over. Unless Cadillac's are illegal in
Maryland, (how would your elderly get around?) I'd guess you'd be okay
since you can't see their taillights from the side, either. You might want
to take a close look at the taillights by the way, where are the backup
lights?

Good luck!

Chris
www.cruznlo.com