Re: A EUREKA Day at the Track !!!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 16:36:19 EST

At 10:08 AM 10/29/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Wow! That's a MAJOR step, Bob! Four tenths! Congrats!! I'll be looking
>forward to the details. BTW, does this change your mind about retiring
>from racing ;^) Good job!! Richard

UNBELIEVABLE is all that I can say! There must have been a whale of amount
of pure O2 in the air yesterday:-) Track and weather conditions were, by far,
the best that I've experienced up here. I had not changed anything on the Dak
since I ran my previous 14.70 on Sept. 15 at the same track.

My mind says not to give up racing but the aching, old bones say otherwise :-)

Bob