Re: Re: DML Digest V4 #4247

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 22:04:07 EST

Wiring harnesses, exhaust manifolds or headers, y-pipe and TCM
(transmission computer, unless you get a stick) as well. Double-check on
your accessories. May need to swap the front springs or torsion bars (2wd
vs. 4wd) as well for the extra weight.

There was a small front-end frame change for 2000 which may have been to
accommodate the 4.7 - I don't know if you can retro-fit or rework things to
make that work.

This will probably be a bigger deal than a V6 to 318, v6 to 360 or 218 to
360 swap because the engines are so very different.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com