Anyone interested in a big trail ride next summer?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 22:00:37 EST

I mean aside from Jon's. One of my co-workers has been to Paragon in NE PA
a couple times with his Toyota club and the stories are too good to be
true. Would there be interest in a DML meet/ride there next year? You can
rent vehicles there if you don't want to risk yours or have a 2WD, and
there are trail guides available. I've been checking out their site tonight
(http://www.paragonap.com/paragon.htm).

They have a large variety of trails available - from basic, beginner-level
stuff all the way up to "if you have to ask if your vehicle can handle
this, it probably can't."

It's close enough for a weekend for many (near the intersection of I80 and
I81 in PA, just south of Scranton), or maybe we could work something out
just before/after Carlisle? What a week that would be! BBQ @ Jon's, then
to Paragon, then on to Carlisle!

Just a random thought. Cabin Fever is setting in early this year.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com