rear drum brake size?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 23:39:50 EST

Hey everyone,

 I'm going to replace the rear drum brake shoes and springs but when I wen to
order the stuff they asked if I had 9" or 10" brakes. I assumed it was the
10" but I wasn't sure. How do I find out? do I measure the outside diameter
of the brake drum?
I have a 95' SLT CC 5.2 with the Towing package and the 2000# payload package
and RWAL brakes. I had assumed that because of the payload and towing options
it would be the larger brakes, anyone know how I can find out?

John S