Re: rear drum brake size?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 23:51:49 EST

There should be an equipment listing sheet under the hood or in your
glovebox that will say what equipment was originally installed on your
truck. In my '00, it is in the glovebox and lists the interior trim code,
exterior trim/paint codes, axle ratio, differential, brake system, etc. I'm
pretty sure that the Gen-II's were on the underside of the hood. The 2000 lb
payload rating doesn't necessarily denote the large rear brakes, I've seen
many both ways. HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html