Re: dual exhaust straight back on a 3.9v6

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 04:07:27 EST

I have 2 1/2 inch dual pipes on my '94 CC. I've got a
very nice throaty rumble now and haven't lost
performance or anything like that. The only problem
that I've encountered is that the Check Engine light
comes on from time to time. Plus, lately I've noticed
that the engine is using about a half quart of oil a
month. But, this could also be because it has over
160,000 miles on it.