I need help to help them.

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 04:59:51 EST

I have been thinking of a way to come up with some more
spare cash to donate to the guys of FDNY working "Ground Zero".

Here is my thought. I still have about 15 of these left
 <A HREF="http://web.wtez.net/m/c/mc55615/mikesdak/html/phones/">Limited Edition Dakota Phones2</A>

http://web.wtez.net/m/c/mc55615/mikesdak/html/phones/

What I have left are mostly white ones but still a couple
of reds and blues. I was asking $39.95 including shipping.
To clear them out and have some spare cash to donate
I am offering them for $20.00 a piece including shipping and
I will donate $5.00 from each one that people get.
Come on guys, let's do this.
Even if you have newer trucks you can share the heritage
of our Daks and have a nice collectable, as well as helping out in our
country's time of need.
If you want to add a few extra dollars that would be appreciated.
I would like to send at least $100.00.
Thanks again