RE: Water Pump

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 08:57:49 EST

Ray,
It will be on the underside just in front of the bearing. You'll need a
mirror to see it, unless you don't have one of those plastic splash shields
under the front-end.

Usually when the bearing goes in the pump, it will leak all the time, not
intermittently. Let us know what you find.
Rich - Ashburn, VA