Re: RE: M1 Install

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 14:34:23 EST

Ops, I was just posting this to help anyone out that was thinking about
installing an M1. It's not my site. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
This was done on a 5.9L on a SST Ram.

I haven't got myself a M1 yet :( I'm going to do heads, cam, headers an the M1
at the same time. No need to tear down the engine more than once.

Anthony

"Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com> on 10/31/2001 01:09:25 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net