Re: I need help to help them.

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 17:41:37 EST

I'll go for a blue one if you have one. Email me, or IM me to set things
up?

~ lora

DakotaRebel
dakrebelchic@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://jasiri177.freewebspace.com/images/RebelNH1.jpg
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethest. 2WD, V6 auto
Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers

<Hemipower@aol.com> wrote in message news:c1.162a4b86.29112597@aol.com...
> I have been thinking of a way to come up with some more
> spare cash to donate to the guys of FDNY working "Ground Zero".
>
> Here is my thought. I still have about 15 of these left
> <A HREF="http://web.wtez.net/m/c/mc55615/mikesdak/html/phones/">Limited
Edition Dakota Phones2</A>