Re: IT PASSED!!!!!! :-)

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 00:01:26 EST

Hi Shane,

    Yeah, I was there last march. I'm looking forward to going to Cecil....
now if I can just get off work :-)

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.9L/5-speed/3.92SG
K&N Gen II FIPK, Comp Cams '604 cam, Progear timing chain, MP 2-bbl MPI, MP
R/T heads, Hughes' roller rockers, MP polished aluminum valve covers, ASP
crank pulley, MP Headers, 3" Dynomax cat, 3" Flowmaster, Accel Supercoil,
Magnecor KV-85 8.5mm Race Wires, Melling HV oil pump, Centerforce Dual
Friction Clutch

<Sbak1320@aol.com> wrote in message news:b9.15f5bce2.2911cfce@aol.com...
> Cool, you got your emissions certification, now drive that beast up to
Cecil