FOG lights on an SLT no longer working, but my fiance says they * were* working at one time.

From: Suter, Rick (RSuter@bizfon.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 09:31:21 EST

Noticed the fog lights on my SLT are no longer working. Switch on the dash
can be pulled "out" in parking light or headlight position (low beam only of
course) and still no fog lights. Checked the current at one of the bulbs and
got nothing. Fuse under the hood seemed ok. Swapped relay under hood with
another one that was in a circuit that I would have noticed not working,
still nothing. Ideas? Bad headlight switch? Bad stalk switch - CRINGE!....

Anyone know a good Dakota exorcist?