Re: group buy??? Denso plugs

From: Hemikota (Hemikota@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 20:25:51 EST

Chuong, well I could only get to 8.99 a plug. Thats 54 bucks. If you are
still interested, I will be ordering next week. Stock heat range is IK16.
IK20 would be a heat range cooler. Denso recommends one range cooler for
engines putting out 75-100 hp above stock. Check out www.densoiridium.com ,
its really informative. Anyway if you want a set, let me know by monday.
Paul