Re: center console for a gen II

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 21:53:15 EST

Hey Mike how have you been? Mark Kuzia and I both have GEN III center
consoles in our trucks, they fit great and look pretty cool. Mark has some
pics on his page under "Interior"
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/main.html The next time there is a
swap meet here in MI one of us will drive out and you can take a look. Hey
what ever happened with your school renting a drag strip for the day? I'm
getting the itch to try out those slicks I bought at that swap meet we were
at :)
Sam South
ET 13.61,MPH 105.88
95 Dak, 5.9L,3.90 LSD,5-speed